1) When A M.S.C.A. member is sponsoring a shooter, that member is totally responsible for the actions of their sponsored guest shooter. This is ONLY for shooting on ranges, hunting is NOT permitted.
2) Violation committed by Guest Shooter of the By-Laws or range safety rules will result in the punishment of the sponsoring M.S.C.A. member.
3) Only One (1) guest shooter per single M.S.C.A. membership, a family M.S.C.A. member can only sponsor two (2) adults, one (1) adult per member. (husband can have one (1) guest and the wife can have one (1) guest at the same time). All sponsoring M.S.C.A. members MUST be over the age of eighteen (18). A family member under the age of eighteen (18) CAN NOT sponsor a guest. The fee is Five (5) dollars per guest (example: husband has guest five (5) dollars, wife has guest five (5) dollars, equals total of ten (10) dollars for the day). This is only a One (1) day pass, from sun up to sun down. Sunday shooting rules apply if shooting on Sunday.
4) Sponsoring M.S.C.A. member must be with guest shooter always, must maintain normal conversation distance of their guest when shooting.
5) M.S.C.A. member must stop at clubhouse, fill out required documents, and deposit fees before going to any ranges.
Abuse of this program will result in termination of the program!
Mifflin County Sportsmen Association
1. SAFETY & Courtesy first!
2. Current membership cards must be displayed with number visible while using the premises.
a) Membership runs from January 1st to December 31st.
b) Only members may use these ranges except for special events
with board approval.
3. Close and lock the gate when entering or leaving club property.
4. All junior members must be under the direct supervision of a
parent or an adult.
5. SHOOTING TIMES
a) Rifle, pistol, trap, five stand and shotgun pattern board.
Weekdays and Saturdays: Sunrise to Sunset.
SUNDAYS: 1:00 PM to SUNSET
c) Archery: Daily: Sunrise to Sunset.
6. Board of directors must approve all organized shoots.
7. Worn side arms must comply with Pennsylvania State Law.
8. Speed limit on club grounds is 20MPH as this is for the safety of all members.
9. Park vehicles in parking lot and designated areas.
10. Destruction or mutilation of club property shall be cause for appearance of the Board of Directors for disciplinary action, which may also be cause for arrest and prosecution. Violators will be responsible to pay for damages.
11. Any violation of club rules may be sufficient cause for disciplinary action and or arrest and prosecution.
12. Please keep grounds clean.
13. No alcoholic beverages are permitted on ranges and parking areas.