MCSA Membership Information
2022 MCSA Membership is available here:
Valid from January 1 through December 31 of that year. Dues are NEVER pro-rated.
PENNSYLVANIA RESIDENT: INDIVIDUAL $120.00 or FAMILY $130.00
PENNSYLVANIA NON-RESIDENT: INDIVIDUAL $150.00 or FAMILY $160.00
EVERY person applying for Membership MUST fill out this application.
Life Membership is available at No Charge to those persons who are at least 65 years of age and who have held a valid regular Membership, IN THEIR NAME, for the past 5 (five) consecutive years. Our Membership vendors cannot issue Life Memberships. Please contact Membership Secretary, Ron Grove, email@example.com to obtain your Life Membership card.
The MCSA proudly supports our Military and Veterans. Active duty military personnel shall be granted a Membership at no cost for any year in which they are considered to be on active duty, which shall be valid until January 1 of the year following their release from active duty. Family Membership may be obtained for Spouse and legally dependent children up to the age of 18, or 21 if enrolled in an accredited institute of learning for the cost of (10) $10.00. Proof of active Military service must be provided. This information is never shared with any other source. Membership CANNOT be obtained through Membership vendors, only through mail-in or presented to the Membership Secretary in person at the Membership meeting held on the first Thursday of each month. A self-addressed stamped envelope MUST be included with any mail-in application.
Disabled Veterans, at a rating of 50% or higher may be granted an annual Membership at No Charge, which shall be valid until December 31 of the year Membership is obtained. Family Membership may be obtained for a cost of $10.00 for Spouse and legally dependent up to the age of 18, or 21 if enrolled in an accredited institute of learning. Proof of government-issued disability rating MUST be provided. This information is never shared with any other source. Membership CANNOT be obtained through Membership vendors, only through mail-in or presented to the Membership Secretary in person at the Membership meeting held on the first Thursday of each month. A self-addressed stamped envelope MUST be included with any mail-in application.
1. When an MCSA Member is sponsoring a Guest Shooter, that Member is totally responsible for the actions of their sponsored Guest Shooter. This program only applies to the use of ranges; hunting by guests is NOT permitted.
2. Any violation of the By-Laws, Rules, Regulations, Charter, or Range Safety rules committed by Guest Shooter will result in the punishment of the sponsoring MCSA Member.
3. Only ONE (1) Guest Shooter per Individual MCSA membership is permitted. Family membership can only sponsor two (2) Guests, one (1) per adult member (example: husband may have (1) Guest Shooter and wife may sponsor (1) Guest Shooter at the same time.) The Spouse MUST BE PRESENT in order to have (2) Guest Shooters. All sponsoring MCSA Members MUST be over the age of (18) eighteen. A Family Member under the age of (18) CAN NOT sponsor a Guest Shooter. The Guest Shooter fee is (10) Ten Dollars per Guest. For example, if the husband sponsors a Guest Shooter (10) ten dollars and the wife sponsors a Guest Shooter (10) dollars - the total due would be (20) Twenty dollars for that day. This is a (1) ONE-day pass ONLY, from sun up to sundown, Sunday shooting rules apply if shooting on Sunday.
4. Sponsoring MCSA Members must be with the Guest Shooter at all times and always be able to maintain normal conversation distance of their Guest when shooting.
5. MCSA Member MUST stop at the Clubhouse, fill out the required documents at the desk at the entry doors, and deposit fee envelope into the mailbox at the post to the entryway BEFORE proceeding to any ranges.
ABUSE OF THIS PROGRAM WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF THIS PROGRAM
Membership may be obtained at any Membership meeting held on the first Thursday of each month. Please bring the completed Membership application and correct cash, check, or money order. You do not need to bring a self-addressed stamped envelope if applying in person at the Membership meeting.
The people listed hereafter are kind enough to carry our Memberships for YOUR convenience. They CANNOT answer any questions regarding the Memberships, Rules, By-Laws, or anything regarding Mifflin County Sportsmen's Association. Please direct any questions you may have to any Officer on the contact list. Please do not abuse these sellers as they do not make the rules. If you have a problem with the Club, Board, or MCSA in general, please contact Jesse Grove, MCSA President and he will be happy to address your concerns or questions. Thank you.
MEMBERSHIPS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING VENDORS ABOUT MID-JANUARY 2021.
Please print, fill out and bring the application (2021 Membership Application) with you to these places of business. Remember: NO CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED. Correct cash, check, or Money order Please. You will not need to bring a self-addressed stamped envelope if you apply for Membership at one of the following places:
Memberships will be available via mail-in application by mid-December
YOU MUST PROVIDE A STAMPED SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN THE DELAY OF YOU RECEIVING YOUR NEW MEMBERSHIP CARD UNTIL WE ARE ABLE TO REACH YOU AND UNTIL WE RECEIVE YOUR STAMPED SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE.
Make all checks payable to MCSA. Please allow approximately two weeks for a response. PLEASE “PRINT” PLAINLY!!!
PLEASE READ THE "BY-LAWS" AND OTHER "RULES" AND "REGULATIONS" BEFORE PURCHASING A MEMBERSHIP. UPON PURCHASING A MEMBERSHIP, YOU AGREE AND ARE EXPECTED TO ABIDE BY ANY AND ALL "BY-LAWS AND RULES" OF THE ASSOCIATION IN EFFECT AND WHICH MAY BE PASSED BY AND BOARD AND MEMBERSHIP WHILE YOU ARE A MEMBER.
NO SHOOTING BEFORE 1:00 PM ON SUNDAY
Mifflin County Sportsmen’s Association General Rules