5 Stand Range
Jeff Witmer - 717-348-0511 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Appointment Only.
If you have a group of guys or girls and want to shoot, make an appointment by calling or emailing Jeff at the above contact number or address.
The range is lighted.
12 and 20 ga. Shells are available if needed.
5 covered shooting stations.
NOTE: This range is not to be used at any other time unless authorized by the Board of Directors. Personal clay bird shooting should be done at the trap range only.
Trap range runs every Wednesday from Mid April
through Mid October from 6-9 pm
1. Only shells containing shot may be used. Nothing larger than 7-1/2 with 3 drams of powder. Larger shot can be used on the pattern boards.
2. Pick up used cases and trash.
3. Shotguns shall be single loaded except when shooting doubles at which time 2 (two) shells maybe loaded.
4. No smoking in the trap house.
Shotgun Pattern Board Rules
1. Shoot only from yardage stakes: minimum 20 yards, maximum 50 yards.
2. No slugs or buckshot.
Mifflin County Sportsmen’s Association General Rules
1. SAFETY & Courtesy first!
2. Current membership cards must be displayed with number visible while using the premises.
a) Membership runs from January 1st to December 31st.
b) Only members may use these ranges except for special events
with board approval.
3. Close and lock the gate when entering or leaving club property.
4. All junior members must be under the direct supervision of a
parent or an adult.
5. SHOOTING TIMES
a) Rifle, pistol, trap, five stand and shotgun pattern board.
Weekdays and Saturdays: 7:00 am until posted on rang board.
b) Archery: Daily: Sunrise to Sunset.
6. Board of directors must approve all organized shoots.
7. Worn side arms must comply with Pennsylvania State Law.
8. Speed limit on club grounds is 20MPH as this is for the safety of all members.
9. Park vehicles in parking lot and designated areas.
10. Destruction or mutilation of club property shall be cause for appearance of the Board of Directors for disciplinary action, which may also be cause for arrest and prosecution. Violators will be responsible to pay for damages.
11. Any violation of club rules may be sufficient cause for disciplinary action and or arrest and prosecution.
12. Please keep grounds clean.
13. No alcoholic beverages are permitted on ranges and parking areas.
14. No smoking in the clubhouse.