MCSA Membership Information
Dues paid will be valid from January 1 thru December 31 of that year. Dues are not pro-rated.
2020 membership application is available here:
We Do Not Accept Credit Cards.
When you buy a membership from the following distributors or at a Membership meeting you must have correct cash, check or money order.
There will be no Credit Cards accepted anywhere.
Life membership is available at no charge to those persons who are at least 65 years of age and who held a valid regular membership, in their name, for the past 5 (five) consecutive years. Our Membership vendors cannot issue Life Memberships. Please contact Membership Secretary, Ron Grove, firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your Life Membership card.
The MCSA proudly supports our Military and Veterans.
Active duty military personnel shall be granted a membership at no cost for any year that they are on active duty, which shall be valid until January 1 of the year following their release from active duty. Family Membership may be obtained for Spouse and children up to the age of 18 or 21 if enrolled in an accredited institute of learning for a cost of $10.00. Proof of active military service must be provided. Membership CANNOT be obtained through Membership vendors, only through mail-in or presented to the Membership Secretary in person at the Membership meeting held on the first Thursday of each month.
Disabled veterans, at a rating of 50% or higher may be granted an annual membership at no charge. Family Membership may be obtained for a cost of $10.00 for Spouse and children up to the age of 18 or 21 if enrolled in an accredited institute of learning. Proof of government issued disability rating must be provided. Membership CANNOT be obtained through Membership vendors, only through mail-in or presented to the Membership Secretary in person at the Membership meeting held on the first Thursday of the month.
How to Obtain Memberships:
Membership may be obtained at any Membership meeting held on the first Thursday of every month. Please bring application and correct cash, check or money order.
The people listed below are kind enough to carry our Memberships for YOUR convenience. They can not answer any questions regarding the memberships, rules, by-laws or anything regarding Mifflin County Sportsmen's Association. Please direct any questions you may have to any Officer on the contact list.
Please do not abuse these sellers, they do not make the rules. If you have a problem with the Club, Board, or MCSA in general; please contact Jesse Grove, MCSA President at 814-349-2403 and he will be happy to address your concerns. Thank you.
Please print, fill out and bring the printed application (2020 Membership Application) with you to these places of business. Remember: No Credit Cards accepted. Correct cash, Check or Money Order Please. Thank you.
- Ulmer's Gunsmithing,
141 Old Fort Road
Spring Mills, PA 16875
Please call for hours of operation
D & R Firearms & Archery
2459 SR 655
Belleville, PA 17004
Located between Belleville & Allensville along Route 655, (10 Miles from route 322 on route 655 S)
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 9 am - 9 pm
Wednesday 9 am - 5 pm
Saturday 9 am - 2 pm
(This location will be closed January 18th through 29th)
Ron's Fruit Market
4707 Old US Hwy 322
Reedsville, PA 17084
MUST ASK FOR DUSTY FOR MEMBERSHIP
Monday - Friday 8 am - 4 pm
Tactics Firearms Supply
231 Valley Street
Lewistown Pa 17044
Please call to make sure we are in the shop.
Centre Boot Company
380 Phoenix Ave
Bellefonte, PA 16821
- Print and complete a "Membership Application" (see below) and send it along with a STAMPED, SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE to:
PO BOX 22
Aaronsburg, PA 16820
YOU MUST PROVIDE A STAMPED SELF-ADDRESSED ENVELOPE. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN THE DELAY OF YOU RECEIVING YOUR NEW MEMBERSHIP CARD UNTIL WE RECEIVE YOUR STAMPED SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE
Make all checks payable to: MCSA. Please allow approximately two weeks for response. PLEASE “PRINT” PLAINLY!!!
- - Print 2020 Membership Application - -
- Effective in 2020, PA Resident individual $80 - Family $90
Non-resident member individual $90 - Non resident Family $100
- Active duty military personnel “free”.
- You may be eligible for a “Life” membership if you have been a member for the 5 previous years and have reached your 65th birthday.
PLEASE READ THE "BY-LAWS" AND OTHER "RULES" BEFORE PURCHASING A MEMBERSHIP. UPON PURCHASING A MEMBERSHIP YOU AGREE AND ARE EXPECTED TO ABIDE BY ANY AND ALL "BY-LAWS AND "RULES" OF THE ASSOCIATION IN EFFECT AND WHICH MAY BE PASSED BY THE BOARD OR MEMBERSHIP WHILE YOU ARE A MEMBER.
The membership shall consist of those persons who have paid the specified dues for the current membership year or are eligible for a free or life membership.
- Adult membership shall be for those people ages 16 and older.
- Family membership shall be for those people ages 16 and older that have a spouse and or children up to and including the age of 18, living at home or he/she is legally responsible for. Also included shall be those children of the membership holder and his/her spouse up to and including 21 years of age that are attending, full time, any accredited institution of higher learning.
- Life membership shall be for those persons who are at least 65 years of age and who have held a valid regular membership for the past five (5) consecutive years. Exceptions: Those persons 65 through 70 years of age who have held at least one membership during the five (5) consecutive years prior to their last birthday may purchase a life membership by paying a fee. The fee will be the total amount one would have paid for the years missed during the five (5) consecutive years.
Those persons under age 16 do not need a membership but must be accompanied by a person holding a valid Adult membership at all times. The adult member shall be responsible for the actions and safety of all under age persons under their care while on Association property. An adult member is anyone 18 years of age or older.
Active duty military personnel shall be granted a membership at no cost for any year that they are on active duty, which shall be valid until January 1 of the year following their release from active duty. Must provide proof of active military ID & send self-addressed a stamped envelope. Active military individual membership is Free - to upgrade to include eligible Family members please, send $10.00 and self-addressed stamped envelope.
A membership will not be needed when the grounds are declared open to the public for any special event, however a fee may be charged to enter or participate in order to cover the cost of that event.
When anyone purchases, is given, or otherwise LEGALLY secures a membership, guest/spectator pass or is attending an event of this Association, they agree to abide by all of the rules and regulations posted or otherwise set forth in these “By-laws”, the “Charter” of this Association, the Pennsylvania Game Commission, the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission and all other laws of this State and Nation.
NO SHOOTING BEFORE 1:00 PM ON SUNDAY
Mifflin County Sportsmen’s Association General Rules
1. SAFETY & Courtesy first!
2. Current membership cards must be displayed with number visible while using the premises.
a) Membership runs from January 1st to December 31st.
b) Only members may use these ranges except for special events
with board approval.
3. Close and lock the gate when entering or leaving club property.
4. All junior members must be under the direct supervision of a
parent or an adult.
5. SHOOTING TIMES
a) Rifle, pistol, trap, five stand and shotgun pattern board.
Weekdays and Saturdays: Sunrise to Sunset.
SUNDAYS: 1:00 PM to SUNSET
c) Archery: Daily: Sunrise to Sunset.
6. Board of directors must approve all organized shoots.
7. Worn side arms must comply with Pennsylvania State Law.
8. Speed limit on club grounds is 20MPH as this is for the safety of all members.
9. Park vehicles in parking lot and designated areas.
10. Destruction or mutilation of club property shall be cause for appearance of the Board of Directors for disciplinary action, which may also be cause for arrest and prosecution. Violators will be responsible to pay for damages.
11. Any violation of club rules may be sufficient cause for disciplinary action and or arrest and prosecution.
12. Please keep grounds clean.
13. No alcoholic beverages are permitted on ranges and parking areas.