How to Obtain Memberships:
- Dan Pierce Outdoor Shop, 842 W. 4 th St., Lewistown, PA (717-242-0061)
- J & E Guns, 125 Rockrimmon Drive, Bellefonte, PA 16823
- Ulmer's Gunsmithing, 141 Old Fort Road, Springmills, PA 16875 (814-364-9230)
- Millers Gun Shop, 6945 Nittany Valley Drive, Mill Hall, PA 17751 (570-726-3030)
- Print and complete a "Membership Application" (see below) and send it along with a STAMPED, SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE to:
PO BOX 22
Aaronsburg, PA 16820
YOU MUST PROVIDE A STAMPED SELF-ADDRESSED ENVELOPE. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN THE DELAY OF YOU RECEIVING YOUR NEW MEMBERSHIP CARD UNTIL WE RECEIVE YOUR STAMPED SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE.
Make all checks payable to: MCSA. Please allow approximately two weeks for response. PLEASE “PRINT” PLAINLY!!!
- Print 2018 Membership Application -
- Effective in 2018, memberships will be $80/individual and $90/family.
- Per year (2018 Rates): $80.00 Single and $90.00 for Family memberships. Active duty military personnel “free”. You may be eligible for a “Life” membership if you have been a member for the 5 previous years before your 65th birthday.
PLEASE READ THE "BY-LAWS" AND OTHER "RULES" BEFORE PURCHASING A MEMBERSHIP. UPON PURCHASING A MEMBERSHIP YOU AGREE AND ARE EXPECTED TO ABIDE BY ANY AND ALL "BY-LAWS AND "RULES" OF THE ASSOCIATION IN EFFECT AND WHICH MAY BE PASSED BY THE BOARD OR MEMBERSHIP WHILE YOU ARE A MEMBER.
The membership shall consist of those persons who have paid the specified dues for the current membership year or are eligible for a free or life membership.
- Adult membership shall be for those people ages 16 and older.
- Family membership shall be for those people ages 16 and older that have a spouse and or children up to and including the age of 18, living at home or he/she is legally responsible for. Also included shall be those children of the membership holder and his/her spouse up to and including 21 years of age that are attending, full time, any accredited institution of higher learning.
- Life membership shall be for those persons who are at least 65 years of age and who have held a valid regular membership for the past five (5) consecutive years. Exceptions: Those persons 65 through 70 years of age who have held at least one membership during the five (5) consecutive years prior to their last birthday may purchase a life membership by paying a fee. The fee will be the total amount one would have paid for the years missed during the five (5) consecutive years.
Those persons under age 16 do not need a membership but must be accompanied by a person holding a valid Adult membership at all times. The adult member shall be responsible for the actions and safety of all under age persons under their care while on Association property. An adult member is anyone 18 years of age or older.
Active duty military personnel shall be granted a membership at no cost for any year that they are on active duty, which shall be valid until January 1 of the year following their release from active duty.
A membership will not be needed when the grounds are declared open to the public for any special event, however a fee may be charged to enter or participate in order to cover the cost of that event.
When anyone purchases, is given, or otherwise LEGALLY secures a membership, guest/spectator pass or is attending an event of this Association, they agree to abide by all of the rules and regulations posted or otherwise set forth in these “By-laws”, the “Charter” of this Association, the Pennsylvania Game Commission, the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission and all other laws of this State and Nation.