DIRECTIONS TO MCSA
401 Ellen Chapel Road
Lewistown, PA 17044
From State College – 322 east.
Burnham/Yeagertown exit (Super 8 motel “717-242-8888”), right on to the Ferguson Valley Rd. approximately 2 miles to Ellen Chapel Ln., turn right, go through “yellow gate” and follow road past large pond, right to Archery range and left to Clubhouse, 5 stand, trap, handgun and rifle ranges.
From Harrisburg – 322 west.
Burnham/Yeagertown exit (Clarion Inn “717-248-4961”) turn right to the Ferguson Valley Rd. and follow directions above.
From Mt. Union – 522 north.
At Strodes Mills turn left on to Strodes Run Road approx. 1.5 miles to the Ferguson Valley Rd. turn right approx. 5 miles to Ellen Chapel Church and Ellen Chapel Lane (on your left).
From Selinsgrove – 522 south.
Take 322 west and follow directions above.
NOTE: Food, fuel, lodging, hospital, shopping centers, sporting goods stores etc. within approx. 2-3 miles of the club.
1. SAFETY & Courtesy first!
2. Current membership cards must be displayed with number visible while using the premises.
a) Membership runs from January 1st to December 31st.
b) Only members may use these ranges except for special events
with board approval.
3. Close and lock the gate when entering or leaving club property.
4. All junior members must be under the direct supervision of a
parent or an adult.
5. SHOOTING TIMES
a) Rifle, pistol, trap, five stand and shotgun pattern board.
Weekdays and Saturdays: Sunrise to Sunset.
SUNDAYS: 1:00 PM to SUNSET
c) Archery: Daily: Sunrise to Sunset.
6. Board of directors must approve all organized shoots.
7. Worn side arms must comply with Pennsylvania State Law.
8. Speed limit on club grounds is 20MPH as this is for the safety of all members.
9. Park vehicles in parking lot and designated areas.
10. Destruction or mutilation of club property shall be cause for appearance of the Board of Directors for disciplinary action, which may also be cause for arrest and prosecution. Violators will be responsible to pay for damages.
11. Any violation of club rules may be sufficient cause for disciplinary action and or arrest and prosecution.
12. Please keep grounds clean.
13. No alcoholic beverages are permitted on ranges and parking areas.